US: Pepsi broadens US drinks offerings
Pepsi-Cola North America has released two additions to its drinks portfolio.
The company said yesterday (18 May) that Dole Sparklers and Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash will both be available in the second half of this year. At the same time, the company unveiled two further extensions.
Dole Sparklers is a low-sugar sparkling juice, made with real fruit, B-complex vitamins and 50% less sugar and calories than a regular juice drink, Pepsi said. The drink will launch in October in four flavours: pomegranate blueberry, orange tangerine, cranberry raspberry and pink grapefruit.
Sierra Mist will see its first limited-time-only offering with Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash, a lemon-lime soft drink flavoured with cranberry. The drink will be available for eight weeks, beginning in November.
"We're constantly examining our product pipeline to develop innovations that will satisfy the unmet needs of our consumers," said Meena Mansharamani, senior vice president of innovation and insights, Pepsi-Cola North America.
Pepsi also said that it plans summer launches of Jazz, from Diet Pepsi, and Ben & Jerry's Milkshakes.
Jazz, a new low-calorie cola, comes in two flavours: Black Cherry French Vanilla and Strawberries & Crème. Ben & Jerry's Milkshakes, meanwhile, will be available in the classic Ben & Jerry's flavours.
For all the facts and figures quoted by marketing strategists, Chris Losh believes that intuition can sometimes be a more powerful weapon than a spreadsheet....
Latvia has become the first European Union country to ban the sale of carbonated soft drinks, such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi and 7-Up, in its state-run schools and nurseries....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has affirmed its expectations for this year....
PepsiCo has emerged ahead of Coca-Cola Co. in the US cola stakes, according to the University of Michigan's annual consumer satisfaction index....
PepsiCo has brought in a company veteran to head its beverage business in India....
Pepsi-Cola UK has launched an online campaign for its Pepsi Max brand to attract the ever-growing number of consumers using the Internet....
PepsiAmericas has unveiled details of its quarterly dividend....
Pepsi Bottling Group has issued details of its quarterly dividend....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets