CANADA: Pepsi Bottling to increase Canadian presence with Kitchener deal
The world's largest bottler of Pepsi products, the Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) has announced that it plans to acquire the Ontario-based, family-owned Kitchener Beverages Limited. The move is another step in increasing the company's presence in Canada. Terms of the deal, which is expected to close in the next month, were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team