CANADA: Pepsi Bottling to increase Canadian presence with Kitchener deal
The world's largest bottler of Pepsi products, the Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) has announced that it plans to acquire the Ontario-based, family-owned Kitchener Beverages Limited. The move is another step in increasing the company's presence in Canada. Terms of the deal, which is expected to close in the next month, were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review