TURKEY: Pepsi Bottling to buy Turkish bottler for US$100m
Pepsi Bottling Group Inc is acquiring Fruko A, the exclusive Pepsi bottler in Turkey, for about US$100m from the local owners and PepsiCo Inc. Announcing the acquisition plans, Pepsi Bottling said Fruko will increase the company's worldwide volume by about 4%. The bottler, which makes and sells Pepsi-Cola, 7-Up and several local brands, sold 46m cases in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director