TURKEY: Pepsi Bottling to buy Turkish bottler for US$100m
Pepsi Bottling Group Inc is acquiring Fruko A, the exclusive Pepsi bottler in Turkey, for about US$100m from the local owners and PepsiCo Inc. Announcing the acquisition plans, Pepsi Bottling said Fruko will increase the company's worldwide volume by about 4%. The bottler, which makes and sells Pepsi-Cola, 7-Up and several local brands, sold 46m cases in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch