TURKEY: Pepsi Bottling to buy Turkish bottler for US$100m
Pepsi Bottling Group Inc is acquiring Fruko A, the exclusive Pepsi bottler in Turkey, for about US$100m from the local owners and PepsiCo Inc. Announcing the acquisition plans, Pepsi Bottling said Fruko will increase the company's worldwide volume by about 4%. The bottler, which makes and sells Pepsi-Cola, 7-Up and several local brands, sold 46m cases in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline