TURKEY: Pepsi Bottling to buy Turkish bottler for US$100m
Pepsi Bottling Group Inc is acquiring Fruko A, the exclusive Pepsi bottler in Turkey, for about US$100m from the local owners and PepsiCo Inc. Announcing the acquisition plans, Pepsi Bottling said Fruko will increase the company's worldwide volume by about 4%. The bottler, which makes and sells Pepsi-Cola, 7-Up and several local brands, sold 46m cases in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role