US: Pepsi Bottling reaffirms 2002 earnings growth
The Pepsi Bottling Group, today confirmed its financial guidance for the second quarter and full year 2002. In a presentation at the Goldman Sachs Global Consumer Products Conference 2002 in New York City, PBG chairman Craig E. Weatherup will confirm that, in fiscal 2002, the company expects to achieve worldwide volume growth of 3%, net revenue per case growth of 3%, and an increase in Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) of 10% to 12%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future