US: Pepsi Bottling reaffirms 2002 earnings growth
The Pepsi Bottling Group, today confirmed its financial guidance for the second quarter and full year 2002. In a presentation at the Goldman Sachs Global Consumer Products Conference 2002 in New York City, PBG chairman Craig E. Weatherup will confirm that, in fiscal 2002, the company expects to achieve worldwide volume growth of 3%, net revenue per case growth of 3%, and an increase in Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) of 10% to 12%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review