US: Pepsi Bottling reaffirms 2002 earnings growth
The Pepsi Bottling Group, today confirmed its financial guidance for the second quarter and full year 2002. In a presentation at the Goldman Sachs Global Consumer Products Conference 2002 in New York City, PBG chairman Craig E. Weatherup will confirm that, in fiscal 2002, the company expects to achieve worldwide volume growth of 3%, net revenue per case growth of 3%, and an increase in Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) of 10% to 12%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire