US: Pepsi Bottling reaffirms 2002 earnings growth
The Pepsi Bottling Group, today confirmed its financial guidance for the second quarter and full year 2002. In a presentation at the Goldman Sachs Global Consumer Products Conference 2002 in New York City, PBG chairman Craig E. Weatherup will confirm that, in fiscal 2002, the company expects to achieve worldwide volume growth of 3%, net revenue per case growth of 3%, and an increase in Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) of 10% to 12%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015