US: Pepsi Bottling makes offer for Mexican counterpart
The world's largest Pepsi bottler, Pepsi Bottling Group, has made an offer to buy Mexico's leading Pepsi bottler for Peso11.9 billion (US$1.25 billion) in cash and debt. Pepsi-Gemex S.A. is the second-largest Pepsi bottler outside the United States. The company said it hoped to decide on the offer on Wednesday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport