US: Pepsi Bottling Group management changes
The Pepsi Bottling Group has announced several management changes, including the appointment of a new group president for Mexico.
Brent Franks has replaced Pablo Lagos as president of Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) Mexico, the group announced today (3 November). Lagos, it said, has "decided to pursue career opportunities outside the country".
At the same time, current PBG North America president Rob King will now also oversee the Mexican business. Standing above Franks, King will continue to report to PBG chairman and CEO Eric Foss, the firm said.
In a third appointment, Victor Crawford, current senior vice president of operations, will expand his role to include 'system transformation', giving him responsibility for the company's go-to-market strategy, manufacturing and warehouse operations, global revenue management, and information technology.
Foss said of King's appointment: "Expanding Rob's responsibilities to include Mexico will align our North America region, allow for the transfer of best practices across geographies and unlock new opportunities to grow our business."
He added: "These moves will allow us to continue to find new ways of strengthening our global brand portfolio, improving our operating capabilities and capitalising on international growth opportunities."
PepsiCo this week launched an acquisition move of US$6bn to buy the outstanding shares in The Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) and PepsiAmericas. The company currently holds a 33% stake in Pepsi Bottling Gr...
A slide in full-year net income for Pepsi Bottling Group this week led to a drop in its full-year forecast as the strengthening US dollar continues to hurt overseas sales....
PepsiAmericas, the soft drinks bottler, has reported a 12% drop in net profits for the first quarter of 2009....
Soft drinks bottler PepsiAmericas has formed a transaction committee to review the takeover bid made by PepsiCo....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
The Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) has posted an 87% increase in first quarter net income and has raised its full-year earnings forecast....
PepsiCo has launched an acquisition move to buy the outstanding shares in The Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) and PepsiAmericas....
PepsiCo has posted a slight dip in profits in its first quarter, with net sales in the period following suit....
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World