US: Pepsi Bottling Group closes New York bottler deal
Speaking to just-drinks today (17 March) a spokesperson for PBG confirmed that the transaction for the Pepsi-Cola franchised bottler has closed on Friday, referring to the New York bottler as "a strong addition to our business".
The spokesperson added: "We're pleased to have the opportunity to expand our footprint in the state of New York."
Family-owned Pepsi-Cola Batavia, which is a Pepsi-Cola franchised bottler, serves New York's Genesee, Orleans and Wyoming counties along with parts of Livingston, Alleghany and Cattaraugus counties. It was founded in 1890 and is currently owned by Thomas and John Houseknecht.
Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
The Pepsi Bottling Group has re-confirmed that it expects low single-digit operating profit growth in its full-year....
PepsiCo and its main bottling arm have said they have completed a deal to buy 75% of leading Russian juice firm Lebedyansky....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has acquired a minority interest in Big Red....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has secured the resources of the Pepsi Bottling Group for its Crush CSD brand in the US....
Starbucks is switching the manufacture, marketing and distribution of its Tazo Tea RTD brand in the US and Canada from Kraft Foods to the Pepsi Lipton Tea Partnership....
PepsiCo has confirmed details of the latest line extension for its Mountain Dew soft drink brand in the US....
PepsiCo has been given the green light to go ahead with its acquisition of Lebedyansky in Russia...
The new warehouse, to add to the company's existing facilities, will cover 100,000sq ft and will have an automated storage and retrieval system....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets