US: Pepsi Bottling Group closes New York bottler deal
Speaking to just-drinks today (17 March) a spokesperson for PBG confirmed that the transaction for the Pepsi-Cola franchised bottler has closed on Friday, referring to the New York bottler as "a strong addition to our business".
The spokesperson added: "We're pleased to have the opportunity to expand our footprint in the state of New York."
Family-owned Pepsi-Cola Batavia, which is a Pepsi-Cola franchised bottler, serves New York's Genesee, Orleans and Wyoming counties along with parts of Livingston, Alleghany and Cattaraugus counties. It was founded in 1890 and is currently owned by Thomas and John Houseknecht.
Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
The Pepsi Bottling Group has re-confirmed that it expects low single-digit operating profit growth in its full-year....
PepsiCo and its main bottling arm have said they have completed a deal to buy 75% of leading Russian juice firm Lebedyansky....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has acquired a minority interest in Big Red....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has secured the resources of the Pepsi Bottling Group for its Crush CSD brand in the US....
Starbucks is switching the manufacture, marketing and distribution of its Tazo Tea RTD brand in the US and Canada from Kraft Foods to the Pepsi Lipton Tea Partnership....
PepsiCo has confirmed details of the latest line extension for its Mountain Dew soft drink brand in the US....
PepsiCo has been given the green light to go ahead with its acquisition of Lebedyansky in Russia...
The new warehouse, to add to the company's existing facilities, will cover 100,000sq ft and will have an automated storage and retrieval system....
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- The just-drinks Analyst
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory boosts top-line in 2016 - results
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates sees H1 sales, profits soar
- Molson Coors targets cost-savings - FY16 results
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends