US: Pepsi Bottling finalises Seaman's acquisition
The Pepsi Bottling Group, the largest Pepsi bottler in the world, has announced it has finalized its acquisition of the Canadian soft drinks bottler, Seaman's Beverages Limited. The financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed. Seaman's Beverages, based in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, has one manufacturing facility and two warehouses and employs about 100 people. The deal will increase further Pepsi Bottling's strong position in the Canadian market. The New York-based company already produces and distributes around 85% of all Pepsi drinks products sold in Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research