US: Pepsi Bottling finalises Seaman's acquisition
The Pepsi Bottling Group, the largest Pepsi bottler in the world, has announced it has finalized its acquisition of the Canadian soft drinks bottler, Seaman's Beverages Limited. The financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed. Seaman's Beverages, based in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, has one manufacturing facility and two warehouses and employs about 100 people. The deal will increase further Pepsi Bottling's strong position in the Canadian market. The New York-based company already produces and distributes around 85% of all Pepsi drinks products sold in Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research