US: Pepsi Bottling finalises Seaman's acquisition
The Pepsi Bottling Group, the largest Pepsi bottler in the world, has announced it has finalized its acquisition of the Canadian soft drinks bottler, Seaman's Beverages Limited. The financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed. Seaman's Beverages, based in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, has one manufacturing facility and two warehouses and employs about 100 people. The deal will increase further Pepsi Bottling's strong position in the Canadian market. The New York-based company already produces and distributes around 85% of all Pepsi drinks products sold in Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk