US: Pepsi Bottling earnings up 17% in Q1
Pepsi Bottling Group Inc, the world's largest bottler of Pepsi drinks, has reported earnings in the first quarter up by over 17%, as the US market registered solid volume growth. The company said it earned US$54m, compared with US$46m a year earlier. Revenues rose to US$1.77 billion from $1.65 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"