US: Pepsi Bottling earings in line but volumes slow
Pepsi Bottling Group, the largest bottler of Pepsi drinks, issued a mixed trading update yesterday, when it reported that volumes in the US for this quarter were flat. However the group said full year earnings and earnings for 2003 should still be in line with expectations. Bad weather on the East Coast was in part blamed for the US volumes disappointment. Worldwide volumes are expected to grow about 1%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign