US: Pepsi Bottling declares latest dividend
The Pepsi Bottling Group has declared a quarterly dividend on its common stock.
PBG, the world's largest bottler of PepsiCo products, said yesterday (21 February) that it would pay a dividend of US$0.11 a share. The dividend is payable on 30 March to PBG shareholders of record on 9 March.
Last month, PBG said it expects operating profit to rise by up to 4% this year on the back of rising sales in the US and overseas.
In 2006, PBG saw operating income fall slightly by less than 1% to US$1.01bn due to a change in account reporting. Excluding this impact, earnings rose 6%. Group revenues for the year rose 7% to US$12.7bn.
Lebedyansky has denied that it is in line to be bought by PepsiCo....
PepsiAmericas has declined to comment on press reports suggesting the company is looking to team up with Quadrant European Beverages to acquire Bulgarian Pepsi Bottling company Agrima....
PepsiCo has stayed silent after recent press coverage claimed it has agreed to buy a majority stake in Russian juice maker Lebedyansky....
Sunny Delight Beverages Co (SDBC) has unveiled a 100% juice smoothie in Spain and in Arizona, US, where it is being tested....
PepsiAmericas and PepsiCo have been given the green light by authorities in a joint venture to acquire Ukrainian fruit juice maker Sandora....
PepsiCo is poised to change advertising agencies in India for the first time in 18 years, according to local reports....
Lebedyansky is looking to invest heavily in a juice production facility in Siberia, according to local reports....
The Pepsi Bottling Group is looking to "realign" its organisation in the US and Canada, with the prospect of 700 job cuts....
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Indian state moves towards alcohol ban