US: Pepsi Bottling declares dividend
Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.14 per share on its common stock.
The dividend is payable on 2 January 2008 to all shareholders of record as of 7 December.
The Pepsi Bottling Group is the world's largest manufacturer, seller and distributor of Pepsi-Cola beverages with operations in the US, Canada, Greece, Mexico, Russia, Spain and Turkey.
PepsiCo is aiming to become the largest beverage company in Russia and its recent acquisition of a majority stake in the juice company, JSC Lebedyansky, represents an important step towards achieving ...
The Pepsi Bottling Group has announced the appointment of John Compton, CEO of PepsiCo Americas Foods, to the its board of directors....
Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines (PCPP) has detailed how it will spend the proceeds from its recent IPO....
PepsiCo and The Pepsi Bottling Group have agreed to jointly acquire a majority stake in Russia's leading branded juice company JSC Lebedyansky....
The Pepsi Bottling Group and PepsiCo have signed a deal, through their Russian joint venture PR Beverages, to acquire Sobol-Aqua in Russia....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has completed its acquisition of Pepsi-Cola Batavia Bottling Corp. in the US....
Trading in Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines has begun this week, below the intial price of the recent IPO....
Pepsi Bottling Group (PGB) has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.14 per share on its common stock....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India