US: Pepsi Bottling confirms earnings guidance
Pepsi Bottling Group Inc., the world's largest bottler and distributor of Pepsi-Cola soft drinks, has said it stands by the earnings guidance it gave in late-January. Top executives said that Aquafina water and Pepsi carbonated brands would be the company's prime drinks focus in 2002. The company said it expects to earn $1.40 to $1.45 per share for the year, matching its forecast at the end of last month. Earnings for the first quarter are expected to be in the region of 17 cents to 18 cents per share, broadly line with analysts' forecasts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Analysis - SABMiller's LatAm aim? Drink more beer
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future