US: Pepsi Bottling confirms earnings guidance
Pepsi Bottling Group Inc., the world's largest bottler and distributor of Pepsi-Cola soft drinks, has said it stands by the earnings guidance it gave in late-January. Top executives said that Aquafina water and Pepsi carbonated brands would be the company's prime drinks focus in 2002. The company said it expects to earn $1.40 to $1.45 per share for the year, matching its forecast at the end of last month. Earnings for the first quarter are expected to be in the region of 17 cents to 18 cents per share, broadly line with analysts' forecasts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down