US: Pepsi Beverages Co to purchase Oregon bottler
Pepsi Beverages Co will purchase North Oregon-based bottler Pepsi-Cola of Corvallis
Pepsi Beverages Co (PBC), the North American bottling division of PepsiCo, has announced its intention to purchase North Oregon-based bottler Pepsi-Cola of Corvallis.
The transaction would include warehouse locations in Corvallis, Medford and Tillamook in the state, PBC said yesterday (19 April). No financial details of the deal were disclosed.
Pepsi-Cola of Corvallis is a franchised bottler owned by president Mario Pastega. He purchased the Klamath Falls Pepsi-Cola franchise in 1948, and expanded to Corvallis in 1961.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research