US: Pepsi Beverages Co to purchase Oregon bottler
Pepsi Beverages Co will purchase North Oregon-based bottler Pepsi-Cola of Corvallis
Pepsi Beverages Co (PBC), the North American bottling division of PepsiCo, has announced its intention to purchase North Oregon-based bottler Pepsi-Cola of Corvallis.
The transaction would include warehouse locations in Corvallis, Medford and Tillamook in the state, PBC said yesterday (19 April). No financial details of the deal were disclosed.
Pepsi-Cola of Corvallis is a franchised bottler owned by president Mario Pastega. He purchased the Klamath Falls Pepsi-Cola franchise in 1948, and expanded to Corvallis in 1961.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk