US: Pepsi Beverages Co partners with Gwinnett Center
Pepsi Beverages Co has signed a long-term partnership agreement in the US to become official drinks supplier to Atlanta-based venue the Gwinnett Centre.
Under the agreement, announced yesterday (10 January), Pepsi Beverages will provide the facility, which includes an arena, a convention centre and performing arts centre, with PepsiCo's range of soft drinks, water, sports drinks, teas and juices.
Financial terms and the length of the deal were not disclosed.
“The Gwinnett Center plays an important part in our local community and our partnership directly aligns with PepsiCo’s 'Performance with Purpose' commitment to deliver sustainable growth while supporting and investing in areas where we work and do business,” said Pepsi Beverage Co's VP and general manager, Skip Vaughan.
The partnership begins with immediate effect and onsite conversion to include Pepsi's products is already underway, the company said.
It is not known who Pepsi Beverage Co is replacing as official soft drinks supplier.
In the fourth and final part of this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper continues his consideration of the environmental sustainability of the soft drinks and bottled water categories. Here, Ben ...
In the penultimate part of this month's management briefing, looking at environmental sustainability in the soft drinks and bottled water sectors, Ben Cooper considers efforts to reduce the use of ene...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets