COMMENT: Pension problems cloud the issues for Allied and Unilever
A tense annual meeting earlier this month saw Allied Domecq chairman, Gerry Robinson, heckled and the company criticised on a range of issues. Unilever too has faced criticism - for taking 'holidays' from contributing to its pension fund. As Mr Robinson pointed out to his shareholders, however, the picture for both companies is brighter than it appears.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range