US: Pennsylvania legalizes Sunday liquor sales
Pennsylvania Governor Mark Schweiker has signed legislation that allows the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board to open 60 of its 638 retail stores on Sundays for the first time in the licensing agency's 68-year history. "This is an historic moment for the sale of wine and spirits in Pennsylvania," PLCB chairman Jonathan Newman said. "By allowing Sunday sales, we will further enhance customer convenience while increasing revenue to the commonwealth."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director