ITALY: Pelliconi acquires Fullytop rights
Pelliconi & C spa, is the world's largest producer of crown corks, said today that it had acquired the rights to manufacture the full range of Fullytop plastic beverage closures, as well as marketing rights for the licensing of Fullytop closures to other closure producers. No purchase price was disclosed.
Additionally, Pelliconi said it was now actively pursuing licensing opportunities around the world for the closures.
The company said these investments were a further proof of its ambitions in the plastic closures sector.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends