CANADA: Peller ice wine seals duty-free deal
Canadian icewine brand Peller Estates has appointed Peter Ayling Associates as its distributor for the European and Middle Eastern duty-free and travel-retail markets.
Ayling worked for Allied Domecq for over 20 years, most recently as director of wine development for the company's duty-free division. He set up his own company after the sale of Allied to Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands last year.
John Peller, grandson of Peller Estates founder Andrew Peller, commented: "This partnership demonstrates our commitment to expand our presence in the global marketplace."
Sweden's Finance Ministry has confirmed that an official close to the planned privatisation of V&S Group has resigned....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has announced an MD change at its Sauza Mexico subsidiary....
Finnish state-owned beverage alcohol group Altia Corporation today (21 March) confirmed that it is eyeing the Nordic operations of Absolut vodka owner V&S Group....
Bacardi has appointed experienced duty-free executive Michael Coleman as its European travel retail director....
V&S Group is mulling whether to launch a television push behind flagship vodka Absolut in the UK....
Russian Standard Vodka has appointed a general director to oversee expansion both at home and abroad. Carlo Radicati will assume the position at the company, which is owned by Russian billionaire Rous...
Pernod Ricard has unveiled a line extension to its rum brand Mailbu....
Pernod Ricard has lined up two flavour extensions for its Kahlua coffee liqueur....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends