CANADA: Peller ice wine seals duty-free deal
Canadian icewine brand Peller Estates has appointed Peter Ayling Associates as its distributor for the European and Middle Eastern duty-free and travel-retail markets.
Ayling worked for Allied Domecq for over 20 years, most recently as director of wine development for the company's duty-free division. He set up his own company after the sale of Allied to Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands last year.
John Peller, grandson of Peller Estates founder Andrew Peller, commented: "This partnership demonstrates our commitment to expand our presence in the global marketplace."
Sweden's Finance Ministry has confirmed that an official close to the planned privatisation of V&S Group has resigned....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has announced an MD change at its Sauza Mexico subsidiary....
Finnish state-owned beverage alcohol group Altia Corporation today (21 March) confirmed that it is eyeing the Nordic operations of Absolut vodka owner V&S Group....
Bacardi has appointed experienced duty-free executive Michael Coleman as its European travel retail director....
V&S Group is mulling whether to launch a television push behind flagship vodka Absolut in the UK....
Russian Standard Vodka has appointed a general director to oversee expansion both at home and abroad. Carlo Radicati will assume the position at the company, which is owned by Russian billionaire Rous...
Pernod Ricard has unveiled a line extension to its rum brand Mailbu....
Pernod Ricard has lined up two flavour extensions for its Kahlua coffee liqueur....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review