USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea Introduces Fair Trade Certified Coffee
Peet's Coffee and Tea, the super-premium roaster of specialty coffee, announced today the formation of a strategic alliance with TransFair USA, the only organization certifying fair trade products in the US, to offer Fair Trade Certified coffee. The roast will contain 100% Fair Trade Certified coffee, which assures consumers that the farmers who grew the coffee received a fair living wage.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"