US: Pearl Vodka launches coconut flavour
The Canadian ultra-premium spirit Pearl Vodka has extended its brand to include a coconut flavour offering in the US.
The brand is called Lo Coco.
"Lo Coco is truly one of the industry's finest ultra-premium, flavored vodkas. It has a rich and unique taste - perfect for enhancing the versatility of today's cocktails," said Analisa Blakley, Pearl Brand director. "We're proud to announce the availability of Lo Coco, because it's a refreshing departure from the current flavored vodkas on the market and we've accomplished this without compromising quality over innovation."
Lo Coco is available nationwide in three sizes: 50 ml, 750 ml and 1 litre. The 750 ml size is priced at approximately US$24.00 per bottle.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends