USA: Pearl Named Top Vodka In International Competition
Bay Area Brand Bests 37 Competitors in First Major U.S. Judging Pearl Spirits, a relative newcomer to the increasingly crowded field of super-premium vodkas, today announced that its flagship product was named Best Vodka by judges at the first San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Pearl vanquished such established competitors as Stolichnaya, Belvedere, Finlandia and Ketel One.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range