USA: Pearl Named Top Vodka In International Competition
Bay Area Brand Bests 37 Competitors in First Major U.S. Judging Pearl Spirits, a relative newcomer to the increasingly crowded field of super-premium vodkas, today announced that its flagship product was named Best Vodka by judges at the first San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Pearl vanquished such established competitors as Stolichnaya, Belvedere, Finlandia and Ketel One.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch