US: Pearl launches pomegranate vodka
Pearl Vodka is launching the first super-premium pomegranate-flavoured vodka. Pearl Persephone Vodka will be available nationwide in the US.
Bottled at 70% proof, the new vodka will be available in four sizes 50ml, 750ml, 1-litre and 1.75-litre bottles. A 750ml bottle will retail at around US$20.
"Today's consumers are constantly searching for unique flavours," said Todd Nickodym, executive marketing manager for David Sherman Corporation. "Its delicious flavour caters to individual tastes and can be enjoyed chilled, mixed with juice or soda, or as an exotic addition to your favourite martini."
Pearl Vodkas are imported from Canada by St Louis-based David Sherman Corporation, whose Pearl brand portfolio includes Original Pearl Vodka, Pearl Lo Coco and Pearl Persephone.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report