USA: Peabodys Coffee to Apply for Dual Listing on Berlin Stock Exchange
Peabodys Coffee Inc., announced today that as of April 20th, 2000 when the company cleared all SEC comments on its Form 10-SB registration statement filing and became a reporting company under Section 12 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, it is eligible, and has made contact with, and plans to apply, for a full listing on the Third Segment of the Berlin stock exchange. The company will proceed with its previous plans, to engage in a major European investor relations campaign to expose its specialty coffee business to the European markets. Quotes for the Berlin Freiverkehr Third Segment can be accessed through the URL. http://money.berlinerboerse.de With more than 7400 international shares on offer, among them more than 5,200 US-companies and 145 eastern European stocks (included 49 Russian shares), the Berlin Stock Exchange has in recent years become a special market for foreign securities. More than 40 United States companies were dual listed on the Berlin Stock Exchange's Third Market Segment in March , among them were, Homegrocer.com (HOMG) Travelocity.com (TVLY), MCY.com (MCYC), Cybersource (CYBS), Interactive Intelligence (ININ). As part of the introductory phase, Peabody intends to schedule conferences in three business capitals within Germany. Peabodys CEO Todd Tkachuk said, "the goal of these sessions is to expose the company's unique specialty coffee business strategy to strategic pan-European institutional investors and professionals in the Food and Beverage industries." Tkachuk added, "Additional meetings may also be held in London. Now is the time to take our expertise to Europe, where there is developing interest in the specialty coffee market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- This week in spirits & wine
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts