USA: Peabodys Coffee to Apply for Dual Listing on Berlin Stock Exchange
Peabodys Coffee Inc., announced today that as of April 20th, 2000 when the company cleared all SEC comments on its Form 10-SB registration statement filing and became a reporting company under Section 12 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, it is eligible, and has made contact with, and plans to apply, for a full listing on the Third Segment of the Berlin stock exchange. The company will proceed with its previous plans, to engage in a major European investor relations campaign to expose its specialty coffee business to the European markets. Quotes for the Berlin Freiverkehr Third Segment can be accessed through the URL. http://money.berlinerboerse.de With more than 7400 international shares on offer, among them more than 5,200 US-companies and 145 eastern European stocks (included 49 Russian shares), the Berlin Stock Exchange has in recent years become a special market for foreign securities. More than 40 United States companies were dual listed on the Berlin Stock Exchange's Third Market Segment in March , among them were, Homegrocer.com (HOMG) Travelocity.com (TVLY), MCY.com (MCYC), Cybersource (CYBS), Interactive Intelligence (ININ). As part of the introductory phase, Peabody intends to schedule conferences in three business capitals within Germany. Peabodys CEO Todd Tkachuk said, "the goal of these sessions is to expose the company's unique specialty coffee business strategy to strategic pan-European institutional investors and professionals in the Food and Beverage industries." Tkachuk added, "Additional meetings may also be held in London. Now is the time to take our expertise to Europe, where there is developing interest in the specialty coffee market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends