USA: Peabodys Coffee to Apply for Dual Listing on Berlin Stock Exchange
Quotes for the Berlin Freiverkehr Third Segment can be accessed through the URL. http://money.berlinerboerse.de
With more than 7400 international shares on offer, among them more than 5,200 US-companies and 145 eastern European stocks (included 49 Russian shares), the Berlin Stock Exchange has in recent years become a special market for foreign securities.
More than 40 United States companies were dual listed on the Berlin Stock Exchange's Third Market Segment in March , among them were, Homegrocer.com (HOMG) Travelocity.com (TVLY), MCY.com (MCYC), Cybersource (CYBS), Interactive Intelligence (ININ).
As part of the introductory phase, Peabody intends to schedule conferences in three business capitals within Germany. Peabodys CEO Todd Tkachuk said, "the goal of these sessions is to expose the company's unique specialty coffee business strategy to strategic pan-European institutional investors and professionals in the Food and Beverage industries." Tkachuk added, "Additional meetings may also be held in London. Now is the time to take our expertise to Europe, where there is developing interest in the specialty coffee market."
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research