USA: Peabodys Coffee to Apply for Dual Listing on Berlin Stock Exchange
Peabodys Coffee Inc., announced today that as of April 20th, 2000 when the company cleared all SEC comments on its Form 10-SB registration statement filing and became a reporting company under Section 12 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, it is eligible, and has made contact with, and plans to apply, for a full listing on the Third Segment of the Berlin stock exchange. The company will proceed with its previous plans, to engage in a major European investor relations campaign to expose its specialty coffee business to the European markets. Quotes for the Berlin Freiverkehr Third Segment can be accessed through the URL. http://money.berlinerboerse.de With more than 7400 international shares on offer, among them more than 5,200 US-companies and 145 eastern European stocks (included 49 Russian shares), the Berlin Stock Exchange has in recent years become a special market for foreign securities. More than 40 United States companies were dual listed on the Berlin Stock Exchange's Third Market Segment in March , among them were, Homegrocer.com (HOMG) Travelocity.com (TVLY), MCY.com (MCYC), Cybersource (CYBS), Interactive Intelligence (ININ). As part of the introductory phase, Peabody intends to schedule conferences in three business capitals within Germany. Peabodys CEO Todd Tkachuk said, "the goal of these sessions is to expose the company's unique specialty coffee business strategy to strategic pan-European institutional investors and professionals in the Food and Beverage industries." Tkachuk added, "Additional meetings may also be held in London. Now is the time to take our expertise to Europe, where there is developing interest in the specialty coffee market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research