USA: Peabodys Coffee to Acquire Trademark, Trade Name and "peabodyscoffee.com"
Peabodys Coffee Inc. announced that the company has entered into an Asset Purchase Agreement to acquire the US trade name and trademark rights to "Peabodys Coffee" as well as the internet domain name "peabodyscoffee.com." Todd Tkachuk, President/CEO of Peabodys said, "We are elated to have finally secured the Peabodys trade name and the URL `www.peabodyscoffee.com.' Details of the acquisition were not disclosed. The URL is essential for developing the supply of our distinct custom-roasted coffees for direct sale to our clients, Business to Business or Business to Consumer via our e-commerce website. The website is the cornerstone of our future e-commerce business. The Internet has become such a powerful channel of distribution - it will not only serve our future e-commerce activities but will also be a source of solid company information for both our investors and the public." Director Barry Gibbons, former Burger King Chairman/CEO said, "It has always been our plan to bring the fundamentals of a traditional core business and combine it with what we believe to be the incredible growth potential of the Internet. This combination of traditional and existing revenues along with the high profit potential of direct sales via the Internet makes solid business sense."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Beam Suntory workers end Jim Beam strike
- Boston Beer Co outlines Samuel Adams innovation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends