USA: Peabodys Coffee Opens Three New Sites With Existing Clients
Peabodys Coffee Inc., (OTCBB:PBDY) announced today that it has opened a new site at the University of California - Santa Cruz. This is the third new site to open in the last three and a half weeks, and brings to 21 the total specialty coffee units owned and operated by the company in California and Nevada. The other two new sites are at Pacific Bell in San Francisco and the University of California - San Diego.Peabodys CEO, Todd Tkachuk commented: "These three sites are with our existing clients: ARAMARK, Sodexho America (formerly Sodexho Marriott) and UC-San Diego, and that is excellent news for our investors. They are among the premium names in the US foodservice market, and collectively represent literally thousands of potential sites - and huge growth potential - for us."Barry Gibbons, former Chairman/CEO of Burger King Corp, and a director of Peabodys, added: "We plan to grow on two fronts - more and better in our core business and by selected merger and acquisition activity. These new sites are right in line with our first goal. All our existing sites now make operating profit, and these will both enrich the quality mix and firm up our relationships with our key clients."This release contains forward-looking statements. These statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. Readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which reflect management's view only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly revise these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends