USA: Peabodys Coffee Opens Three New Sites With Existing Clients
Peabodys Coffee Inc., (OTCBB:PBDY) announced today that it has opened a new site at the University of California - Santa Cruz. This is the third new site to open in the last three and a half weeks, and brings to 21 the total specialty coffee units owned and operated by the company in California and Nevada. The other two new sites are at Pacific Bell in San Francisco and the University of California - San Diego.Peabodys CEO, Todd Tkachuk commented: "These three sites are with our existing clients: ARAMARK, Sodexho America (formerly Sodexho Marriott) and UC-San Diego, and that is excellent news for our investors. They are among the premium names in the US foodservice market, and collectively represent literally thousands of potential sites - and huge growth potential - for us."Barry Gibbons, former Chairman/CEO of Burger King Corp, and a director of Peabodys, added: "We plan to grow on two fronts - more and better in our core business and by selected merger and acquisition activity. These new sites are right in line with our first goal. All our existing sites now make operating profit, and these will both enrich the quality mix and firm up our relationships with our key clients."This release contains forward-looking statements. These statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. Readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which reflect management's view only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly revise these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends