USA: PDQuick Forms Strategic Alliance with Coors Brewing Company to Expand e-Retailer's Beverage Business
PDQuick ( www.PDQuick.com ) today announced a strategic alliance with Coors Brewing Company ( www.coors.com. ) by choosing Coors as PDQuick's beer category advisor. The agreement underscores PDQuick's commitment to form strategic alliances with many of the world's category leaders as it seeks to dominate the fast growing express home delivery market. Peter Leahy, Vice President, National Accounts, at Coors, said, "The alliance with PDQuick gives us a chance to study the direct-to-home express delivery sector as a way to meet the demands of a growing and important market - the time-starved consumer. With its proven track record and sophisticated customer fulfillment center network, PDQuick is truly an industry leader in serving this sector in a cost-effective way." Dan Frederickson, Chief Executive Officer at PDQuick, said, "We are eager to expand our product offering and marketing capabilities in the beverage category, and Coors is ideal as both a supplier and marketing partner. Our customers expect the best products from us, and Coors clearly is a brand in high demand." As a category advisor, Coors will provide detailed analysis and recommendations regarding new products and promotions for PDQuick's beer selection. PDQuick customers will be able to place orders for a variety of beers with their local PDQuick Fulfillment Center via the Internet (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down