USA: PDQuick Forms Strategic Alliance with Coors Brewing Company to Expand e-Retailer's Beverage Business
PDQuick ( www.PDQuick.com ) today announced a strategic alliance with Coors Brewing Company ( www.coors.com. ) by choosing Coors as PDQuick's beer category advisor. The agreement underscores PDQuick's commitment to form strategic alliances with many of the world's category leaders as it seeks to dominate the fast growing express home delivery market. Peter Leahy, Vice President, National Accounts, at Coors, said, "The alliance with PDQuick gives us a chance to study the direct-to-home express delivery sector as a way to meet the demands of a growing and important market - the time-starved consumer. With its proven track record and sophisticated customer fulfillment center network, PDQuick is truly an industry leader in serving this sector in a cost-effective way." Dan Frederickson, Chief Executive Officer at PDQuick, said, "We are eager to expand our product offering and marketing capabilities in the beverage category, and Coors is ideal as both a supplier and marketing partner. Our customers expect the best products from us, and Coors clearly is a brand in high demand." As a category advisor, Coors will provide detailed analysis and recommendations regarding new products and promotions for PDQuick's beer selection. PDQuick customers will be able to place orders for a variety of beers with their local PDQuick Fulfillment Center via the Internet (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends