US: PBG seals Buffalo purchase
PBG's acquisition of Pepsi-Cola Buffalo Bottling Corp., which was first announced last October, includes a production facility, warehouse and sales office, all located in Buffalo. The bottler, which employs around 250 people, also serves customers in Erie, Niagara and some other surrounding areas.
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
The Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) has agreed a deal with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts which will see Pepsi become the official beverage at numerous Hershey resorts including Hersheypark, The Hotel Her...
The Pepsi Bottling Group has appointed a new independent auditor....
PepsiCo's president and CFO, Indra Nooyi, has been forced to apologise for remarks she made whilst speaking to the 2005 graduating class of Columbia University's Business School in New York City last ...
PepsiCo has confirmed that it is to drop its low-calorie drink Pepsi Edge....
PepsiCo is rolling out a lime version of its Pepsi and Diet Pepsi brands....
PepsiAmericas yesterday reported a small rise in first quarter net income and earnings per share to US$20.8m and US$0.15 respectively. The results compares to net income of US$20.5m US$0.14 for the fi...
Cadbury Schweppes plans to add Splenda artificial sweetener to Diet 7 Up next month....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down