US: PBG completes bottler acquisition
The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. has completed its acquisition of Seltzer and Rydholm, Inc.
Located in Auburn, Maine, the business serves customers in all or portions of 11 counties in central and southern Maine, PBG said yesterday (4 October).
The terms of the transaction, which closed last Friday (1 October), were not disclosed.
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
The Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) has agreed a deal with Hershey Entertainment & Resorts which will see Pepsi become the official beverage at numerous Hershey resorts including Hersheypark, The Hotel Her...
The Pepsi Bottling Group has appointed a new independent auditor....
PepsiCo's president and CFO, Indra Nooyi, has been forced to apologise for remarks she made whilst speaking to the 2005 graduating class of Columbia University's Business School in New York City last ...
PepsiCo has confirmed that it is to drop its low-calorie drink Pepsi Edge....
PepsiCo is rolling out a lime version of its Pepsi and Diet Pepsi brands....
PepsiAmericas yesterday reported a small rise in first quarter net income and earnings per share to US$20.8m and US$0.15 respectively. The results compares to net income of US$20.5m US$0.14 for the fi...
Cadbury Schweppes plans to add Splenda artificial sweetener to Diet 7 Up next month....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends