Paula Erickson becomes chief HR officer at Beam Suntory
Erickson has been with Beam Suntory since 2008
Beam Suntory has confirmed the permanent appointment of Paula Erickson to the role of global chief human resources officer.
Erickson, who has held the position on an interim basis for six months, replaces Mindy Mackenzie, who left the company in May. Mackenzie, who had been appointed chief performance officer in January, is now CEO of MM Enterprises in the US.
Erickson, who has been with the company for six years, will serve on Beam Suntory's executive leadership team and will report into CEO Matt Shattock.
Late last month, Beam Suntory called time on its Travel Retail sales, marketing and distribution joint venture with Edrington, Maxxium TR.
Beam Suntory, the spirits unit formed when Suntory Holdings bought Beam Inc last year, is to launch its combined Scotch whisky portfolio into Canada....
Beam Suntory has added Peppermint Bark and Pumpkin Pie flavours to its Pinnacle vodka range....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts