UK: Paul Walsh to Become Diageo Group Chief Executive On September 1, 2000
Diageo (NYSE: DEO), the international food and drinks company, today, announced that Paul Walsh, currently Chief Operating Officer, will succeed John McGrath as Group Chief Executive on September 1, 2000. Mr. McGrath will remain an Executive director of Diageo until his previously announced retirement on December 31, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post