USA: Paul Masson Grande Amber Brandy Sells One Million Cases in 12 Months
Canandaigua Wine Company today announced that Paul Masson Grande Amber brandy reached the one million case mark over the past 12 months, a position enjoyed by fewer than 40 spirit brands in the U.S. What makes this achievement even more remarkable is that it was accomplished just five years after the brand was relaunched.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller