INDIA/US: Patron tie-up with Aspri Spirits brings flagship Tequila to India
The international unit of Patron Spirits Company has teamed up with Aspri Spirits in India to launch its spirits portfolio, led by its namesake Tequila brand, in the country.
The partnership between Patrón Spirits International and Mumbai-based Aspri, announced late yesterday (17 October), will see Patrón Tequila, Ultimat vodka and Pyrat rum roll out in key cities including Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai. Particular focus will be put on high-end restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels and premium retail locations in the cities.
“As personal wealth continues to grow (in India), consumers are becoming increasingly aware of luxury brands like those in our portfolio,” said PSI's COO, John McDonnell. “With Aspri Spirits, we’ve found a valued partner that understands the complexities of the Indian market, and has a proven history of building successful brands.”
Patrón is also available in the duty free channel at Mumbai and Delhi airports.
This month, we are thrilled to welcome Patience Gould back into the just-drinks fold. Patience is back to cover the spirits world for us, and kicks off with an in-depth look at Aperol: whatever Aperol...
They may be linked by little but geographical origin, but cachaça and Tequila have quite a bit more in common that one might initially believe. It's just that, according to Richard Woodard, you've got...
Campari America has joined the Distilled Spirits Council of the US (DISCUS)....
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research