UK: Patron Tequila COO added to US conference line-up
Two new speakers have been to the line-up for this year's US Drinks Conference in London.
The event, to be held on 14 October at the Marriot Marble Arch Hotel, will see Rudy Ruiz, EVP of Southern Wine and Spirits, discuss aligning supplier and distributor needs. Patrón Tequila's chief operating officer, John McDonnell, meanwhile, will look at marketing strategies that have driven the brand's growth in the US as well as share plans for Patrón's international expansion.
Ruiz and McDonnell will join other speakers including Roy Danis, president of AV Brands, Bill Earle, president of National Assn. of Beverage Importers, John Beaudette, president of MHW Ltd., Mike Ginley, president of Next Level Marketing and Jeff Grindrod and Steve Raye, managing partners of Brand Action Team.
Pernod Ricard's unexpected move for Absolut in March set the tone for a year in which Diageo eschewed any significant acquisitions in favour of joint deals with existing brand owners. Olly Wehring rev...
Shipping problems and a weakening economy have caused a revenue decline for Drinks Americas in its first half, the US group has said....
Beam Global Spirits and Wine is making changes to its marketing team, as it gears up to promote newly acquired Cruzan Rum in the US....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the drinks division of Fortune Brands, has appointed communications veterans Paula Erickson and Dan Cohen to its team....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has added Cruzan Rum to its portfolio....
Germany-based liqueur producer and distributor Berentzen Gruppe has appointed Admiral Imports as its US importer with effect from January....
Italian spirits group Campari has reported a 0.8% rise in revenue for the first nine months of 2008, despite unfavourable exchange rates....
Campari has broadened its spirits portfolio with the US$17.5m acquisition of Tequila firm Destiladora San Nicolas....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research