TURKEY: Patron Spirits switches Turkish distribution
bT is set to handle Patron's brands in Turkey
Patrón Spirits has confirmed that it has changed distributors in Turkey.
The company, which owns the namesake Tequila brand, said late yesterday (30 April) that bT is set to handle distribution of its Tequila range and its Patrón XO Cafe coffee liqueur in the country. When contacted by just-drinks today, a spokesperson for the company said the move represented a change of distributor from Karagozoglu, which had been appointed in 2008.
"We felt that bT was best suited to represent our brands there," the spokesperson said.
bT also handles Russian Standard, Möet & Chandon and Cutty Sark in Turkey.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research