Product Launch - US: Patron Spirits International's Patron XO Cafe Dark Cocoa
Click through to view Patrón Spirits International's Patrón XO Cafe Dark Cocoa
Patrón Spirits International's Patrón XO Cafe Dark Cocoa
Category - Spirits, liqueur, Tequila-based, coffee, 30% abv
Available - From February
Location - US, in both on- and off-trade. Rolling out globally later this year
Price - SRP of US$24.99 per 75cl bottle
Patrón Spirits has launched Patrón XO Cafe Dark Cocoa, a coffee liqueur made with Patrón Silver Tequila.
The first brand extension of the company's Patrón XO Cafe coffee liqueur line, the variant is produced and bottled at the Hacienda del Patrón distillery in the highlands of Jalisco, Mexico. The Criollo variety of chocolate in Dark Cocoa is produced in Mexico’s Tabasco region, with the coffee coming from the Mexican states of Veracruz and Chiapas.
It will be available in 5-, 37.5- and 75cl sizes.
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push