US: Patron Spirits installs global Travel Retail chief
Patron has appointed a boss for its Travel Retail arm
Patron Spirits has appointed a head for its global Travel Retail business.
John Kilmartin has taken up the newly-created role of global director, Travel Retail, the Las Vegas-headquartered group said yesterday (5 May). He will be responsible for the Tequila producer's entire portfolio in duty-free and report in to global chief operating officer Dave Wilson.
Kilmartin has been working with Patron for the last three years as a consultant for the group's European Travel Retail business. He began his career at Aer Rianta International 22 years ago. Since then, he has worked in Europe and the US in the Travel Retail sector across distribution, supply chain management and brand development, Patron said.
Wilson said: “This is a new position at Patrón Spirits, clearly reinforcing our strong commitment and support for the duty-free channel. There’s no one more skilled and experienced than John to fill this role, and we’re thrilled that he has chosen to join us, officially.”
Patron appointed a new CMO last November, after the previous incumbent retired.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory