USA: Patrick T. Stokes Elected To Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. Board Of Directors
Patrick T. Stokes has been elected to the Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. (NYSE:BUD) Board of Directors. The results of the balloting were announced today at the corporation's annual shareholder's meeting in Williamsburg, Virginia. Stokes, 57, is President of Anheuser-Busch, Inc. and Chairman of the Board of Anheuser-Busch International, Inc. In those capacities he oversees the company's worldwide beer business. Stokes has been with Anheuser-Busch for 31 years, serving as Vice President and Group Executive since 1981. "Pat Stokes is a valuable addition to the Board," said August A. Busch III, Chairman of the Board and President, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. "His wide-ranging knowledge of business will be a great resource." Stokes was elected to a two-year term on the Board. He is also a director of Firstar Corporation. Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. is a multi-national corporation whose subsidiaries include Anheuser-Busch, Inc., the world's largest brewing organization, Busch Entertainment Corporation, a leading operator of theme parks and Metal Container Corporation, the nation's fastest-growing manufacturer of aluminum cans. SOURCE: Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018