USA: Patrick T. Stokes Elected To Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. Board Of Directors
Patrick T. Stokes has been elected to the Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. (NYSE:BUD) Board of Directors. The results of the balloting were announced today at the corporation's annual shareholder's meeting in Williamsburg, Virginia. Stokes, 57, is President of Anheuser-Busch, Inc. and Chairman of the Board of Anheuser-Busch International, Inc. In those capacities he oversees the company's worldwide beer business. Stokes has been with Anheuser-Busch for 31 years, serving as Vice President and Group Executive since 1981. "Pat Stokes is a valuable addition to the Board," said August A. Busch III, Chairman of the Board and President, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. "His wide-ranging knowledge of business will be a great resource." Stokes was elected to a two-year term on the Board. He is also a director of Firstar Corporation. Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. is a multi-national corporation whose subsidiaries include Anheuser-Busch, Inc., the world's largest brewing organization, Busch Entertainment Corporation, a leading operator of theme parks and Metal Container Corporation, the nation's fastest-growing manufacturer of aluminum cans. SOURCE: Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia