USA: Patrick T. Stokes Elected To Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. Board Of Directors
Patrick T. Stokes has been elected to the Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. (NYSE:BUD) Board of Directors. The results of the balloting were announced today at the corporation's annual shareholder's meeting in Williamsburg, Virginia. Stokes, 57, is President of Anheuser-Busch, Inc. and Chairman of the Board of Anheuser-Busch International, Inc. In those capacities he oversees the company's worldwide beer business. Stokes has been with Anheuser-Busch for 31 years, serving as Vice President and Group Executive since 1981. "Pat Stokes is a valuable addition to the Board," said August A. Busch III, Chairman of the Board and President, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. "His wide-ranging knowledge of business will be a great resource." Stokes was elected to a two-year term on the Board. He is also a director of Firstar Corporation. Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. is a multi-national corporation whose subsidiaries include Anheuser-Busch, Inc., the world's largest brewing organization, Busch Entertainment Corporation, a leading operator of theme parks and Metal Container Corporation, the nation's fastest-growing manufacturer of aluminum cans. SOURCE: Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends