USA: Patrick T. Stokes Elected To Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. Board Of Directors
Stokes, 57, is President of Anheuser-Busch, Inc. and Chairman of the Board of Anheuser-Busch International, Inc. In those capacities he oversees the company's worldwide beer business. Stokes has been with Anheuser-Busch for 31 years, serving as Vice President and Group Executive since 1981.
"Pat Stokes is a valuable addition to the Board," said August A. Busch III, Chairman of the Board and President, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. "His wide-ranging knowledge of business will be a great resource."
Stokes was elected to a two-year term on the Board. He is also a director of Firstar Corporation.
Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. is a multi-national corporation whose subsidiaries include Anheuser-Busch, Inc., the world's largest brewing organization, Busch Entertainment Corporation, a leading operator of theme parks and Metal Container Corporation, the nation's fastest-growing manufacturer of aluminum cans.
SOURCE: Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
Anheuser-Busch may have to reinstate workers it dismissed after catching inappropriate behaviour using hidden cameras....
Anheuser-Busch is to follow the US launch of its B(E) beer by rolling out the brand in the UK....
The US brewer Anheuser-Busch said today that it had seen its earnings per share fall 3% in the first quarter of the year, compared to the same period last year as it was hit by difficult trading condi...
Patrick Stokes, president and chief executive officer of Anheuser-Busch Companies, has said that the company's board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend....
Berkshire Hathaway Inc., the holding company of billionaire Warren Buffett, has acquired a significant stake in Anheuser-Busch....
Anheuser-Busch has threatened to stop buying rice from Missouri if the state allows genetically modified, drug-making crops to grow within its borders....
China's largest brewer Tsingtao Brewery has reported a 16.4% jump in net profit for the year to Y285m, according to local reports....
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages