UK: Patriarche launches Californian selection
Patriarche Wine Agencies has announced a Californian addition to its portfolio.
The company said yesterday (13 March) that it would distribute 'Cycles Gladiator' from Hahn Estate, located on the state's Central Coast. The range includes two white wines, Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio, and three reds, Pinot Noir, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
"We're delighted to be taking on these wines," said Keith Isaac, general manager of Patriarche Wine Agencies, " The 'Cycles Gladiator' range offers great value at around GBP7 (US$12.15), an area that California is working hard to develop. People will buy these wines for the labels, but they will come back for what's in the bottle."
The brand's name comes from the Parisian Art poster of the same name by French painter G. Massias, which is displayed on the wine label.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report