US: Patrón Spirits extends Tequila Patrón American Le Mans tie-up
Patrón Spirits Company has renewed the sponsorship deal for its namesake Tequila brand with the American Le Mans Series in the US.
The company confirmed yesterday (7 March) that Tequila Patrón will be the presenting sponsor for this year's nine-race season, which kicks off on 19 March with the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring, in Florida. The brand will also be the lead sponsor of the Extreme Speed Motorsports team, which will carry Tequila Patrón livery on its two Ferrari F458 Gts.
Financial details behind the two sponsorships were not disclosed.
Tequila Patrón will also be the title sponsor of the Tequila Patrón American Le Mans Series at Long Beach race on 16 April, and the American Le Mans Series Monterey competition on 17 September.
Sectors: Marketing – advertising & promotions
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites