US: Patrón Spirits extends Tequila Patrón American Le Mans tie-up
Patrón Spirits Company has renewed the sponsorship deal for its namesake Tequila brand with the American Le Mans Series in the US.
The company confirmed yesterday (7 March) that Tequila Patrón will be the presenting sponsor for this year's nine-race season, which kicks off on 19 March with the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring, in Florida. The brand will also be the lead sponsor of the Extreme Speed Motorsports team, which will carry Tequila Patrón livery on its two Ferrari F458 Gts.
Financial details behind the two sponsorships were not disclosed.
Tequila Patrón will also be the title sponsor of the Tequila Patrón American Le Mans Series at Long Beach race on 16 April, and the American Le Mans Series Monterey competition on 17 September.
Sectors: Marketing – advertising & promotions
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research