USA: Paterno Imports Signs Marketing Agreement With Oregon's Sokol Blosser Winery
Paterno Imports, the premium wine marketing division of The Terlato Wine Group, has signed an agreement with Sokol Blosser Winery for the exclusive sales and marketing rights for the brand throughout the U.S."We have great respect for Susan Sokol Blosser, whose vision and dedication has helped build the Oregon wine industry," said William A.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director