USA: Paterno Imports Names Chris R. Miller National Sales Manager
Paterno Imports, the premium wine marketing division of the Terlato Wine Group (TWG), today announced that Chris R. Miller has been promoted to National Sales Manager."In today's competitive marketplace, Chris' expertise and knowledge of the premium wine industry gives Paterno Imports an added advantage in customer service. We are pleased to recognize his hard work and dedication to the success of our company," said William A. Terlato, President and Chief Operating Officer of Paterno Imports.Miller will oversee the day-to-day operations of Paterno's 102-person sales force and manage Paterno's distributor network from the company's corporate headquarters in Lake Bluff, Illinois.Miller has been with TWG since August 1989 when he joined Paterno's sister company, Pacific Wine & Spirits, as a sales representative. From there he joined Paterno Imports, where he has risen steadily becoming a district sales manager, field sales manager and a divisional sales manager before being named sales operation manager, a position he has held since 1997."Chris has the organizational and leadership skills to drive our business into the future," said Len Nowicki, Vice President of Sales for Paterno Imports. "His ability to establish and develop key relationships, in addition to his extensive knowledge of our organization, is an asset for TWG and for our customers," he added.Miller holds a Bachelor's degree from the University of Missouri.Paterno Imports is an importer and marketer of premium wines in the U.S. and abroad. Representing 36 brands from seven countries, the company currently accounts for more than 25 percent of premium imported wine sold in America over $10.00 per bottle. Paterno Imports is a unit of the Terlato Wine Group, a family holding company of ten businesses involved in every facet of the premium wine industry, with operations in wine production, importing, marketing, sales and distribution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review