US: Paterno appoints new chief operating officer
The Terlato Wine Group (TWG) has announced the appointment of Tom Steffanci as chief operating officer of Paterno Wines International (PWI), the group's luxury wine marketing and sales organisation. The appointment takes effect from 24 October.
Having previously held positions with both Diageo and Allied Domecq, Steffanci will be responsible for managing the company's operations including distributor management, marketing, domestic and international sales, business and financial planning and support staff. He will report to TWG and PWI president and CEO William A. Terlato.
"We are pleased to welcome Tom as our new COO," said Terlato. "His leadership and expertise in distributor management, beverage marketing and sales add significant strength to our growing organisation. My father, brother and I have a unified vision for our company's future growth, which Tom shares. We are confident his extensive industry expertise will help us achieve our goals."
Diageo is looking to change the image of one of its flagship brands in Colombia....
The US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has confirmed it is in talks about launching a joint bid with Pernod Ricard for Allied Domecq....
Diageo is to launch a new global advertising campaign for Smirnoff Ice. The first ad in the global campaign, 'Garden', launches in Great Britain on April 11th on terrestrial and satellite TV. ...
Fideuram Wargny has upgraded its rating of Pernod Ricard to 'buy' from 'hold'. Its analysts argue that the merger talks with Allied Domecq is a catalyst for share growth....
Diageo has completed another share buyback transaction....
Fortune Brands has started making moves to acquire in the European drinks industry, according to press reports....
E&J Gallo has announced a number of appointments within its European division....
Diageo's Smirnoff Signatures line of premixed cocktails is now available nationwide in the US....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research