US: Paterno and Lion Nathan agree marketing deal
The US wine group Paterno Wines International and the wine division of the Australasian drinks company Lion Nathan have agreed a marketing deal, which will see Paterno as the exclusive US marketing and sales partner for the Lion Nathan's luxury wine brands. The 20-year agreement goes into effect this year, and includes wines from the Argyle (Oregon), Petaluma, St. Hallett (Australia) and Wither Hills (New Zealand) wineries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence