US: Pasternak Wine Imports to handle Dievole wines in US
Pasternak Wine Imports has become the sole agent and importer in the US for Dievole wines from the Italian region of Tuscany.
The appointment, announced by the New York-based importer yesterday (10 February), took effect from 1 February.
The portfolio of Dievole wines ranges from Sicilian Pinocchio, with a SRP of US$9.99, to Dievole Chianti Classico Riserva Novecento from Tuscany, with a SRP of$49.99.
"We are pleased to be associated with an organisation of such depth of character and understanding of the region (of Tuscany)," said Jim Galtieri, CEO and president of Pasternak.
The proprietor of Dievole, Eva Schwenn, added: "The appointment of Pasternak with its focused distribution network, creative marketing efforts and dedicated sales team will further enhance the reputation of Dievole's acclaimed portfolio."
Pasternak is a national importer of wines from France, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Chile, and California, distributing in all 50 states through wholesalers and state boards.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video