US: Pasternak Wine Imports to handle Dievole wines in US
Pasternak Wine Imports has become the sole agent and importer in the US for Dievole wines from the Italian region of Tuscany.
The appointment, announced by the New York-based importer yesterday (10 February), took effect from 1 February.
The portfolio of Dievole wines ranges from Sicilian Pinocchio, with a SRP of US$9.99, to Dievole Chianti Classico Riserva Novecento from Tuscany, with a SRP of$49.99.
"We are pleased to be associated with an organisation of such depth of character and understanding of the region (of Tuscany)," said Jim Galtieri, CEO and president of Pasternak.
The proprietor of Dievole, Eva Schwenn, added: "The appointment of Pasternak with its focused distribution network, creative marketing efforts and dedicated sales team will further enhance the reputation of Dievole's acclaimed portfolio."
Pasternak is a national importer of wines from France, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Chile, and California, distributing in all 50 states through wholesalers and state boards.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends