USA: Pasco Beverage Group Completes $70 Million Acquisition Of McCain Citrus,Inc.
TAMPA, Apr. 24 -- Vitality Beverages, Inc. has announced that its Pasco Beverage Group business unit has completed the purchase of McCain Citrus, Inc. from McCain Foods USA of Oak Brook, Illinois. The combined value of the transaction was $70 million. Included in the transaction was the sale of Pasco's "Old South" brand in Canada to McCain Foods (Canada).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research