Pasco Beverage Group Completes $70 Million Acquisition of McCain Citrus, Inc.
Vitality Beverages, Inc. has announced that its Pasco Beverage Group business unit has completed the purchase of McCain Citrus, Inc. from McCain Foods USA of Oak Brook, Illinois. The combined value of the transaction was $70 million. Included in the transaction was the sale of Pasco's "Old South" brand in Canada to McCain Foods (Canada).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director