Pasco Beverage Group Completes $70 Million Acquisition of McCain Citrus, Inc.
Vitality Beverages, Inc. has announced that its Pasco Beverage Group business unit has completed the purchase of McCain Citrus, Inc. from McCain Foods USA of Oak Brook, Illinois. The combined value of the transaction was $70 million. Included in the transaction was the sale of Pasco's "Old South" brand in Canada to McCain Foods (Canada).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks