US: Partida Tequila switches finance head
Partida Tequila has confirmed a change of director of finance.
The US-based company said yesterday (9 September) that Stephen Lauth will assume the position, replacing Kelly Hansen who has "moved on to pursue new opportunities", a spokesperson told just-drinks.
Prior to joining Partida, Lauth served as the director of finance and operations at Scottish & Newcastle Importers Company for over ten years.
"Steve brings a wealth of industry experience to the Partida brand," said company founder, chairman and CEO, Gary Shansby. "He'll prove instrumental in helping us to expand our sales in both new and existing markets.
"Steve is also an experienced financial manager. We expect him to contribute greatly to our operational efficiency."
The one consistent prediction coming from everyone's crystal ball is that 2010 is going to be a tough year for the global wine industry. Chris Losh, however, believes that the next 12 months will stil...
Jack Daniel's whiskey owner Brown-Forman lifted its full-year profits guidance on Tuesday (8 December), exceeding expectations and moving analysts to raise their fair value estimate on the firm. Miche...
Bacardi has switched media agencies for several of its brands in the US....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the drinks arm of Fortune Brands, has appointed its first vice president for whiskey....
Patrón Spirits has secured on-board presence for its namesake Tequila brand with three more airlines....
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Diageo on track with US$115m Bulleit distillery