USA: Parmalat Announces Participation in Transora.com
Parmalat Finanziaria S.p.A has announced that they, along with 48 other world leading food, beverage, and consumer products companies have joined forces to create the largest business-to-business ("B2B") e-Marketplace in their industry, called Transora.com. Total funding by all participating companies exceeds US$250 million; Parmalat, one of the larger stakeholders, has invested US$6.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director