Product Launch - UK: Park Place Drinks' Q Tonic
Park Place Drinks' Q Tonic
Category - Soft drinks, tonic water
Available - Now
Location - Currently available at Woodwinters, with further outlets set to be confirmed this month
Price - GBP9.99 (US$16.65) per four-pack of 187ml bottles
Distribution - Park Place
Q Tonic contains natural ingredients including natural quinine from Chinchona bark from the Peruvian Andes. It is sweetened with organic agave nectar.
Park Place has also recently launched SW4 London Dry Gin, a London dry gin.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages